The Pastor has issued all congregants a communication, providing updates and timelines on our path to reopening!
The state guidelines that directly apply to our church include:
- Provide services through alternative methods whenever possible.
- Shorten service times.
- Physical distancing of over six feet to have corporate worship singing.
- Screening for temperature and symptoms upon arrival.
- Use of mask.
- Cleaning and disinfecting facilities prior to services.
- No offering plate (Offering box will be set out for convenience.)
- Doors to be open to allow fresh air.
- Children remain with their family.
- No pamphlets (bulletin/outline).
- No handshakes, hugs, or similar greetings.
State of California Website: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-places-of-worship.pdf
PDF version of Guidance document (06/12/2020)